FedSys is a worldwide professional services corporation dedicated to providing reliable, cost effective operational support to clients, both public and private throughout the United States and globally. Areas of expertise and experience include; information technology and operations, support to the intelligence community, criminal justice and rule of law, law enforcement, cyber security, threat assessments, translation and interpretation, training and administrative support — FedSys sets the industry standard for world class recruiting.
Criminal Justice Support Program OVERVIEW
The need for law and order, as well as justice and respect for human rights is paramount in a world of growing transnational threats including terrorism, crime, and violent internal conflict. The US Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (DOS-INL) is mandated to furnish assistance to countries and international organizations by strengthening foreign police and criminal justice systems with a wide array of support. These challenges include creating criminal justice structures where none previously existed, enhancing capabilities in countries or regions emerging from conflict or restructuring existing criminal justice systems consistent with international democracies and rule of law. These countries include; Afghanistan, Haiti, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Sudan and the West Bank.
FedSys is currently recruiting local, state and federal law enforcement professionals and advisors with expertise in law enforcement, corrections, court administrators and practicing lawyers and judges for short and long term positions in post conflict areas worldwide.
- All professionals shall have a combined total of eight years’ work experience with a minimum of five year professional experience directly related to the advisor skill set below.
- Ability to communicate in English (Level 4 reading and writing).
- Must be employed in the respective lines of work for which they are being considered, or recently retired/separated within the last five years.
- Valid US Driver’s license and ability to operate a standard transmission vehicle.
- Unblemished background.
- Excellent Health and be able to pass requisite physical, medical and psychological testing.
- US citizen with a valid US passport, or non-US citizen with a valid passport from country of citizenship.
- Negotiating, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- The ability and willingness to train other individuals in their area of expertise.
- Must pass a nine-panel drug test for THC, Cocaine, PCP, Opiates, Methamphetamines, Methadone, Amphetamines, Barbiturates and Benzodiazepines.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
FedSys is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law.